LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter—An open-source radio remote control that supports the EdgeTX system. It comes with the hall gimbals, featuring four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel. The OLED display screen on the top of the transmitter brings visually instant data and a controlling interface to users.
- LiteRadio 3 Pro is a new milestone for LiteRadio Series so far. It is an open-source radio transmitter with the EdgeTX system. Therefore, you can try your best to customize it with the EdgeTx system.
- Hall gimbal features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel.
- Built-in 2000mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 3 Pro can work up to 15 hours without an external module, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- A 1.3-inch OLED display screen is newly installed. Controlled by two 5D buttons and settings are easy to be adjusted directly from the display screen.
- Internal ELRS TX module up to 250mW output power enables LiteRadio 3 Pro to excellently adapt its controlling range.
- Reserving a nano bay for an external TX module, it supports many popular modules in the market and meets all the protocols such as MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, R9M, etc. Highly recommend BETAFPV ELRS Nano TX Module and other brands of nano TX modules are also available.
- ExpressLRS 2.4G and CC2500 protocol options. The CC2500 supports Corona, Hitec, Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D, X, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT, etc protocols.
EdgeTX Official Supported
LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter—An open-source radio remote control that supports the EdgeTX system, which is an open-source firmware for RC radio transmitters. The firmware is highly configurable and brings much more features than traditional radios. Therefore, you can try your best to customize LiteRadio 3 Pro such as language, voice and etc with the EdgeTX system.
OLED Display Screen
OLED display screen with two 5D buttons is newly added to LiteRadio 3 Pro radio transmitter. Users can adjust the TX settings such as switching internal/external modules, gimbal calibration and binding on the screen by controlling 5D buttons. Compared with LiteRadio 3, it is easier to adjust such settings and very friendly to a new player.
EdgeTX Passthrough for ELRS Upgrade
With EdgeTX operating system, flashing ExpressLRS internal TX modules is easier for everyone. First, there is no need to disassemble the case. Compared with upgrading by WIFI, it is more convenient, fast, and stable to flash ELRS internal TX firmware by using EdgeTX passthrough flashing.
External TX Module
Nano module bay enables the external TX module available. LiteRadio 3 Pro reaches a high level with its capability to support multi-brand external TX modules in the market for different protocols such as MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, and R9M, etc. BETAFPV ELRS Nano TX Module, which features a high refresh rate, ultra-low latency, and long-range, is strongly recommended for LiteRadio 3 Pro.
Features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel. With an adjustable stick end, it perfectly fits thumbs and greatly improves the stick feel for the control. Hall Effect provides contactless sensing for not only accurate control inputs and precise centering but also durable use.
Diagram of LiteRadio 3 Pro
Below is the diagram of LiteRadio 3 Pro.
- Power button: Long press to turn on/off
- Bootloader Button: Turn off the radio transmitter. Press the Bootloader button and Power button simultaneously. Releasing the two buttons at the same time will enter the Bootloader interface.
- Black Toggle Switches: Toggle to activate the trimming function of the remote control joystick.
- Left 5-D Button: Toggle the button up/down/left/right to trim the joystick. Press the button to exit/return.
- Right 5-D Button: Toggle the button up/down/left/right to select and move. Press the button to confirm/enter.
|Bimbal type||HALL sensor|
|Radio frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Item||LiteRadio 3 Pro Radio Transmitter|
|RF Output Power||50mW, 100mW, 250mW (ELRS 2.4G)|
|Screen||1.3 inch OLED display screen|
|Protocol Option||ExpressLRS 2.4G|
|Battery||Built-in 2000mAh 1S Battery|
|Port||Type-C USB 3.0 port / 3.5mm Audio port|
|USB Support||Most Practice Simulator / USB charging / Firmware update / Passthrough (ELRS 2.4G)|
|Recommend Accessories||Nano Gimbal for LiteRadio 3 Pro, Storage Case, Transmitter Neck Strap|