Lightweight 65mm whoop drones are becoming popular among racing enthusiasts. As the lightest motors available on the market, our 0702 and 0702SE only weigh in at just 1.52g and 1.42g. Paired with Gemfan 1210 2-blade or 1208 3-blade Propellers and PEEK screws to further reduce weight to less than 18g with these lightweight components, providing superior flight performance. Perfect for 65mm whoop drones, it is the perfect choice for pilots who are looking to take their Whoop racing to the next level and stand out from the competition.
- These motors are customization designs for the ultra-lightweight 65mm racing drone, featuring unparalleled performance in extreme racing flight.
- The 0702 motor boasts double ball bearings and weighs just 1.52g, or 1.45g without a connector. For those seeking even higher speeds, there's also a 30000KV option that provides more punch on the throttle. These motors are ideal for indoor FPV racing and enable aggressive flying.
- The 0702SE motor features brass bushings, making it both lightweight at 1.42g, or 1.35g without a connector and highly efficient. This more affordable and durable motor is the perfect choice for extremely lightweight installations.
- The truth is that for all speeds of 0702 motors, there is a 603 or 802 size motor that can achieve the same thrust with greater efficiency, the 0702 is favored by active FPV pilots for its ability to reduce weight away from the aircraft's center of gravity. The brass-bushed 0702SE motor is a reliable and cost-effective choice for these pilots.
- Paired with The PEEK screws only weighing 0.10 grams/12pcs, it can save up to 0.46 grams for a build. With more heat resistance, anti-friction, anti-shock, and anti-fatigue properties, the PEEK screws are both reliable and durable.
- Paired with the ultra-light Gemfan 1210 2-blade or Gemfan 1208 3-blade propellers, ensures robust power output and unparalleled responsiveness, perfect for racing and freestyle flight. Meet various needs of the lightweight whoop drone installation.
0702 and 0702SE Motors
Selecting the appropriate bearing for your whoop drones is crucial for achieving optimal performance and longevity. Brass bushings, being lightweight, are a cost-effective and durable choice for situations where crashes are more likely to occur. Conversely, dual ball bearings provide smoother operation, better high-speed performance, and a longer lifespan for your motor. By utilizing dual ball bearings, you can ensure your motor remains in its prime condition for an extended period while maintaining its high-level performance.
|voltage||1 Cell (3.7V)|
|Propeller mounting||1.5mm shaft|
4 * motor
15 * M1.4*3 PEEK screws
12 * M1.4*3 metal screws